Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year.

Well, I told myself I would not do the obligatory New Year's post. Yet, here I am doing just that. I just can't believe it's 2013 already. And I'm not going to lie, I am a  little sad to see 2012 go. I feel like in 2012 I found my rhythm. 2011 was crappy and a whirlwind and I had no direction.

2012 was steady for me. Something I desperately needed after 2011. Early 2012, I figured out who I wanted to be and have attempted to go be it ever since. I absolutely fell in love with my career and began to gain experience working with clients.

I was flipping through my journal last night and I came across my entry from January of 2012. In that entry I had written words that were going to inspire me in 2012. Here they are

Deep breaths
Trusting
Relaxing
Breathing
Becoming
Growing
Loving myself
Dreaming
Remembering
Creating

Like any good resolutions I was able to keep some more than others. And as 2013 gets under way I hope to let them continue to inspire me in 2013. I have to admit, 2012 had a predictability to it that I loved and needed. 2013 is a vast unknown. Who knows where I will work/live/do in the coming year. And that freaks me out. I think 2012 helped to prepare me for it though and I know I'm ready to face the unknown. Who knows where I'll go but I know I'll end up where I need to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment