Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Quote Tuesday

Not a very catchy title but since I've been writing papers for school it has sucked all my creative juices out of me and I'm currently feeling a little uninspired. I'm going to have to work on that.

A few posts ago, I posted about Tecumseh's poem and I related it to how certain quotes can just jump out at us and I encouraged y'all to see what quotes were inspiring y'all lately.

So today I thought I would share the ones that jumped out at me this past week that are significant to me and where I am at. Funny ones and all. If you follow me on Pinterest these will look familiar.








Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite show.



I could probably write a paragraph over each one of these quotes and why I love them but I'm not going to! I'll attempt to sum it up. I'm feeling a little sassy, silly, adjusting to a new schedule and trying to not let it overwhelm me, and continuing on making my journey a meaningful one.

I promise I'll follow up later this week with a more in depth post!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment