Monday, July 29, 2013

Leap of Faith

So, I moved. It was a completely insane week consisting of signing a lease, packing up, and moving out.

I'm sure for some of you, you are probably thinking-it's about time! And my heart agrees, my head is still a little iffy. Don't get me wrong, it was an amazing price and awesome location but for a girl who is still building up her client base, it was a leap of faith.

And let me tell you, leaps of faith are scary. And I'm still in that free fall part of it where I'm not sure how it'll turn out, but I'm exhilarated and petrified at the same time. But I know I have good people at the bottom that are there for me no matter what.

And sometimes, you just have to do things that make you happy. I know what is good for me and this is a good thing. I've been in a self proclaimed funk and I felt stagnant and stuck. So I jumped. And let me tell you, it feels pretty good to get moving. It's time for an adventure. I promised myself that 25 would be the year to make things happen and be the best one yet. And this is the first step.

So if you are feeling stuck, I encourage you to jump. Take a leap of faith. It feels a whole lot better than not doing anything.







No comments:

Post a Comment