Monday, April 8, 2013

Stolen

So it's looking like Mondays are just going to be my blogging days? Last week was long but also super busy!

I'm not going to lie, inspiration hasn't hit for an original blog post this week so I thought I would share a couple of entries from the storyline blog. I know you're probably thinking seriously Courtney, you're going to mention Donald Miller again? Yep I am. Sorry not sorry. I came across both these posts from the blog he's started and they both captured my attention and made me think. And you know if that happens then I have to share them.

http://storylineblog.com/2013/04/01/why-most-twenty-somethings-are-delusional/

http://storylineblog.com/2013/04/05/my-drug-my-defense/

I think they are both great posts but I especially loved the second. Definitely made me think about why I thrive on staying busy.  I hope y'all check it out and enjoy it too!

While I'm at it being unoriginal and all, I'll share some of my favorite quotes I've found recently.






Have a fabulous week! Hopefully I'll have a chance at an original post this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment