Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Real Beauty

So I don't have much to post on today but I do have a couple of recommendations for you! They are both more targeted for women but you men out there should check them out too.

1. I highly recommend you watch the Dove Real Beauty Sketches. You can watch it Here. It's a powerful look at how we as women perceive ourselves vs others. I hope the message you take away from it is that we are all unique and beautiful. Start loving yourself. You were specially created and that's a precious gift.

2. Read Girls in White Dresses. I kept seeing it on Pinterest as one of the books "every girl in her twenties should read" so I did. It's a humorous look at all the changes we go through in our twenties and how most of the time it does not go according to our plan. It was really good!

And that's all I got folks. Have a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment