Monday, March 18, 2013

Irish Wisdom (A day late)

So I'm a day late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patricks day weekend! Mine was spent watching my friend Blake get married and spend some long overdue time with high school friends. Super super blessed to have such quality people in my life.

Anyways, woke up to find a St. Patricks day card from my dad. He gave it to me because of an inside joke. Most likely if I tried to explain it, it wouldn't be funny. So let's just leave it at the fact that I have a cute and thoughtful daddy. He knows I love quotes so he looked up some famous Irish quotes and wrote them on the inside of the card. You know I have to share right?!

1. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

2. A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.

3. A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. (One of my faves)

4. Who gossips with you, will gossip of you.

5. Everyone is nice till the cow gets in the garden.

6. It is often that a person's mouth broke his nose.

7. Firelight will not let you read fine stories but it's warm and you won't see dust on the floor.

8. Continual cheerfulness is a sign of wisdom.

9. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

10. If you're luck enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!

Isn't he the best? Hopefully you enjoyed those as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment